To understand what BUILDING FUTURES means to you, we start with a discovery meeting, where we explore the project, your needs, and your lifestyle. Here are some of the things we’ll discuss:
About the Project
- Needs & Priorities
- Dreams & Visions
- Concerns & Challenges
About Your Life During the Project
- Your daily life in general
- Home access preferences & security
- Site management: deliveries, materials storage, garbage removal, etc.
- An outline of the renovation process
As each project is unique, the design packages we have are tailored to suit your project’s needs
- Silver- Basic Estimate designed just for you, based on a simple 2D layout
Gold - A detailed quote designed just for you, includes a 2D layout and complete 3D concept
- Platinum - A detailed quote designed just for you , includes a 2D layout, a complete 3D concept and an on site Trade Day
Drawing Package - Can include a complete 3D concept with professionally drafted drawings combined with engineered specs that coincide with city approved permits
- Designer Package - A comprehensive, built by design project customized to your preference. Includes blueprints, material selections lists and personal consultations with your designer
2. Developing The Plan
Based on our discovery meeting, we...
- Design plans that address your needs, ’nice-to-haves’, and even some dream options
- Develop a prioritized project plan
- Outline budgets
3. Interactive Visual Presentation
Visit us at our presentation center for your interactive visual presentation where we will present the plan for your project. During this meeting you can expect that these things will occur:
- We ensure that all your needs and priorities are addressed
- You have a chance to explore some of your options
- We confirm your budget before we begin the physical work
4. Project Success Presets
Now the the Project Plan is confirmed, it’s time to preset the project for success!
- Contract & payment schedule is agreed upon
- Project schedule is presented
- A supplier & shopping list is provided so you can select and finalize your finishes and material choices
- We set up a trades day to bring the team up to speed on your project & preferences
5. The Build
Throughout the project, your dedicated Project Manager and their team are considering and monitoring the following and keeping you informed:
- Budgets & change order approvals - no surprises!
- Timelines, scheduled selection notices & status updates
- Consistent site clean-up schedule
- Status walk-throughs at key points in the project
6. Polish & Walk-through!
Once we’ve completed your project...
- All garbage, tools and excess materials are removed
- Professional cleaners ensure the work site and any traffic areas are spotless
- Presentation walk-through