To understand what WELL BUILT means to you, we explore the following:
About the Project
- Needs & Priorities
- Dreams & Visions
- Concerns & challenges
About Your Life During the Project
- Your daily life in general
- Home access preferences & security
- Site management: deliveries, materials storage, garbage removal, etc.
- An outline of the renovation process
2. Developing The Plan
Based on our discovery meeting, we...
- Design plans that address your needs, ’nice-to-haves’, and even some dream options
- Develop a prioritized project plan
- Outline budgets
3. Interactive Visual Presentation
Visit us at our Presentation Center for your interactive visual presentation where we present your Project Plan.
- We ensure that all your needs and priorities are addressed
- You have a chance to explore some of your options
- We confirm your budget before we begin the physical work
4. Project Success Presets
Now the the Project Plan is confirmed, it’s time to preset the project for success!
- Contract & payment schedule is agreed upon
- Project schedule is presented
- A supplier & shopping list is provided (for your finishing selections)
- We set up a trades day to bring the team up to speed on your project & preferences
5. The Build
Throughout the project, your dedicated Project Manager and their team are considering and monitoring the following and keeping you informed:
- Budgets & change order approvals - no surprises!
- Time lines, scheduled selection notices & status updates
- Consistent site clean-up schedule
- Status walk-throughs at key points in the project
6. Polish & Walk-through!
Once we’ve completed your project...
- All garbage, tools and excess materials are removed
- Professional cleaners ensure the work site and any traffic areas are spotless
- Presentation walk-through